Enameled cast iron fondue pot; rests on rechaud/stand or can be used at stovetop. These beautiful fondues are the ultimate in versatility ideal for cheese, meat and chocolate!
Having graduated well beyond the 1960s culinary craze, fondue cooking remains a creative way to gather friends at the table for a deliciously entertaining experience. Swissmar's Sierra 11-piece meat fondue set specializes in heating oil or broth to an even, consistent temperature for dipping bite-sized dinner treats such as beef, chicken, seafood, or pork.
Assembled, the set measures 8-1/4 inches high by 8 inches in diameter, and wide handles assist in transporting the 6-3/4-inch pot. Easy recipes are included to get the party started. Can be used on all heat sources - easy to clean. Capacity 1.6L/1.6Qt. Gift boxed.
- Best suited for meat fondues but can be used for cheese or chocolate fondues - just remove the spatter guard
- Set includes: cast iron pot, removable spatter guard, rechaud, fondue burner, wood base, 6 x 9.5"/24 cm fondue forks (color coded)
- Pot capacity: 1.6L / 1.6 Qt (approx. 6 cups)
- Enamel coating makes it easy to clean
- Pot provides even heat distribution, which makes it ideal for cooking at high and low temperatures, as you won't get any hot spots
- Can be used on all heat sources