We have created a ceiling mount split system evaporator. Cellar contractors have asked for a design that does not take away from the racking capacity and is virtually invisible in the cellar.Mini Ceiling Mount
- Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cools and disperses the air throughout the environment.
- Allows for maximum racking space.
- Is virtually invisible in the cellar.
- Designed with the highest quality, professional grade parts for longevity and performance.
- Designed for ease of installation and accessibility.
- Smooth, black primered finish, excellent for painting and color matching.
- Includes a condensate pump system.
- Low ambient control.
- Available with our active humidity option.
Creating a cellar environment with our new ceiling mount split system will offer the flexibility to design a beautiful environment for the aging of fine wines with a virtually invisible cooling system. Included is the quality and reliability that contractors have come to know from WhisperKOOL.
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions. There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations. Please utilizing our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result; they are not covered under warranty.*Pump down systems are integrated into the design of our split systems to provide our customers with the most professional and reliable split cooling systems for wine cellars.Note: The systems do not include a line set.
Exterior Housing:The Exterior Housing protects the condenser portion of the split system from the elements when installed outdoors.Cold Weather Start Kit:Introducing the Cold Weather Start Kit by WhisperKOOL.
This kit was designed exclusively for our split-systems where the condensing unit will be installed in extremely cold environments.
Our split systems are designed to be adaptable to almost any install, as the condensing unit can be located in a variety of locations such as a mechanical room, basement, back yard, or even a rooftop. Our split systems were designed to operate with the condensing unit exposed to temperatures between 20° F and 110° F.
However, there are some areas in the country that may drop below 20° F. Due to these conditions WhisperKOOL designed the Cold Weather Start Kit.So, when the outside temperatures drop, the pressure in the system drops as well.
This presents a challenge because our systems operate using a pump down cycle and a low pressure switch to turn the compressor on and off. However, when the temperature drops below 20° F the pressure in the system is too low to start the compressor.
The use of an electronic bypass is needed to start the compressor and temperature controlled heaters installed on the receiver are needed to raise the pressure in the system to optimal levels.
The Cold Weather Start Kit will bypass the low pressure switch on startup and keep the pressure in the system high enough to operate correctly for environments as cold as -15° F.It is important that the cooling system stays operational during cold weather conditions, as heating the house using the central HVAC system will indirectly increase the temperature of the wine cellar.
This kit will ensure that the cooling system will continue to operate efficiently in cold weather environments to maintain an optimal wine storage temperature.Cold Weather Start Kit Video 24V Thermostat Conversion KitTap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems**.Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi?Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor temperature and humidity through smart phones.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications
- View your cellar conditions from your cellular device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide SMART thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff does not provide technical support for the customers selected thermostat.
**The 24-volt Thermostat conversion kit is currently available as an option for all Platinum and Ceiling Mount Split System models.**