Extreme ti 3500 – Through-the-Wall, WhisperKool
U-WKEX3500-115-3, Self-Contained – Extreme 3500ti, Variable-speed fans , Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions. Cellar Size: 800 cu. ft.
Extreme ti Self Contained:
This product functions in the same way as the tiR and is intended for through-the-wall installation. The difference between the ti and tiR is that the controller and display will be located on the front face of the unit. In order to monitor your cellar conditions, you will need to physically enter your cellar.
NOTE: If this unit will be installed through an exterior wall, you will need to purchase an exterior housing to protect the unit. If this unit will be installed through an interior wall, the hot air exhaust may be redirected to another location using the condenser ducting plenum kit.
- 3-speed fan switch
- UV-C Lighting System available to prevent mold growth and maximize efficiency
- Through-the-wall application
- 55°F temperature differential
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
Cellar Size: Approx. 800 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements.
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 3175
- Dimensions: 28"L x 14.25"W x 15.75"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/4
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.26
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Amps: 9 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 1/2” ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation: Through the wall
- Thermostat: Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F; external grille is highly recommended