Wine Guardian 1/2 Ton Air Cooled Self‐Contained Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
D050, Estimated Room Size: up to 1,500 cubic feet
Power Requirements: 115V/1P/60Hz
Wine Guardian Standard 1/2 Ton Ducted Unit for wine cellars
- Estimated Room Size: up to 1,500 cubic feet
- Cooling capacity rating conditions:
(78F / 50% RH evaporator, 78F condenser)
- Digital Thermostat
- Power Requirements: 115V/1P/60Hz
- Current: 11.9 amps
- Circuit: 15 amps
- Approx 125 Lbs
- 22"w x 14"h x 33"l
The Wine Guardian wine cellar cooling units are commercial grade, self-contained packaged coolers for professional wine cellars and storage facilities.
These coolers are the most installation-friendly and versatile wine cellar cooling units on the market.
Many of these features are unique to Wine Guardian and not found in any other systems.
- Completely self-contained, requiring no external piping
- Can be installed thru-wall, ducted remote, or any combination
- Built-in powerful, motorized impeller fans for external ducting
- Pre-wired, wall mount thermostat for flexibility of location and proper control of temperature and humidity
- Built-in, cleanable filters on both evaporator and condenser coils to keep free of dust and maintain optimum operating conditions
- Corrosion-resistant cabinets of powder-coated aluminum for lasting durability
- Optional humidifier for dry locations
- Optional electric heating coil for cold climates
- Low ambient option for mounting in cold areas such as a garage or outside shed
No other wine cellar cooling system offers as many options and features as Wine Guardian. And the four sizes and capacities cover most wine cellar and storage applications. A 24/7 hotline to a factory technician assures you of immediate assistance. All Wine Guardian cellar cooling units are manufactured and factory-tested in Syracuse, New York, an upstate community known for its air conditioning and refrigeration technology.