The Platinum Series of split systems allow you to decide where the evaporator unit and the condensing unit will be located. The condensing unit can be located up to 100 ft. away from the evaporator unit. The evaporator unit will be mounted in the cellar or it can also be located nearby with ducting.
If you don’t mind seeing the grille of your cooling unit in your cellar, a wall-mounted split system is what you need. If you prefer your unit to be out of sight, you should get a fully ducted split system. The choice is yours.
Note: A qualified HVAC-R technician is required for installation. Failure to have the system installed by a qualified technician will void the warranty.
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Alarm capabilities
- Flexible installation
- 55°F temperature differential
- Condensing unit can be placed outdoors w/optional housing
- Includes cold weather start kit
- Pump down system for longer compressor life*
Cellar Size: Approx. 1750 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 5211
- Dimensions: Evaporator: 16.1"L x 20.5”W x 15.5”H, condenser: 16.08”L x 16.23”W x 12.61"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a HP: 1/3+
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.43
- Voltage Rating: Evaporator: 115V (15-amp dedicated circuit required), condenser: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Weight: Evaporator: 57 lbs, condenser: 66 lbs
- Amps: Evaporator: 1 (running amps), compressor: LRA 50, RLA 9.3
- Line Set: Liquid line 1/4"; suction line 1/2" (less than 50 ft.), 5/8" (greater than 50 ft.)
- Drain Line: 1/2" ID clear plastic tubing (not provided)
- Installation: Evaporator unit is installed in the cellar. Condensing unit can be installed up to 100 line feet from evaporator unit. Allow for adequate airflow.
- Thermostat: Advanced digital display (50-ft. cable), liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature