Dimensions: 72"H x 26 3/4" W x 19 1/2"D
- Climate Controlled Wine Cooler Cabinet: 54 - 64° range
- Single Bullet-Proof Glass Door (Lexan)
- Left or right hinge
- Single Depth Wine Bottle Storage
- Holds up to 120 750mL Bordeaux Wine Bottles, with 10% mix of half/split bottles
- Lock with Key
- Interior Light Included
- Plugs into standard household outlet.
- Top venting cooling unit
- (3" space required at back and on sides for ventilation and 4" space required on top)
Newly re-designed models!
For the value conscious wine connoisseur, the Vintage Keeper climate controlled wine cooler cabinet is an excellent way to store your wine collection! All of these wine cabinets have glass doors and a unique electronic temperature control system that is the finest and most precise in its class. Storage from 110 wine bottles.
Vintage Keeper feature the following:
- The cooling unit is much quieter, intelligent and efficient than previous.
- The panel fastening method is much easier.
- The panel and cooling unit sealing method has been improved.
- Improved cooling unit suspension allows for easier installation.
- Please note this IS NOT MEANT TO BE A BUILT IN CABINET!
KoolR™ - How It Works:
- Reliable, ultra-quiet cooling unit delivers precise fully digital electronically controlled temperature.
- Adjustable thermostat range is 52 to 64 degrees
- Digital Display - LED display for temperature which can be F or C.
- Fan speed has two "quiet" settings which reduces noise, and is easy to change.
- Condensate is released into a container at the back of the unit or you can use a drain line.
- Built-in vibration damping and isolation for cooling unit.
- Acoustic insulation and baffling.
- Computerized airflow.
- Plugs into a normal household outlet: 115volt/15amp. dedicated
- Epoxy coated evaporator coil for unmatched corrosion protection.
Choosing a Location For Your Vintage Keeper‚™ Wine Cabinet:
- The Vintage Keeper™ is a top-exhausting wine cabinet and therefore is not to be built-in in any way. It must be placed in a well ventilated, heated and air-conditioned area so that the warm air exhaust may disperse effectively. Only cabinets which are specifically constructed as “zero-clearance” or “built-in” are meant to be built in. This applies to all wine cabinet manufacturers.
- Garages, laundry rooms, cold cellars, attics, breezeways, closets or anywhere outdoors are not suitable locations. Ambient conditions must not exceed 80F/27C in temperature or exceed 70% relative humidity. The Vintage Keeper’s ™ cooling unit will not act as a heater in cold environments. The Vintage Keeper Wine Cabinet is built to CSA-US, CSA-Canada and CE International overall certification.