Eurocave Tete a Tete Cellar - Full Glass Door - 10 "Main du Sommelier"
Keep 10 bottles of wine at the perfect temperature for drinking while preserving two uncorked bottles of wine for up to 10 days.Two temperature zones (gradual) Two 2 detachable oxygen extraction heads
Wine Cabinet Features
- Temperature Control: Bottom zone is suited best for white wines and can be regulated between 6°C – 12°C. The top zone can be regulated between 16°C – 22°C for red wine storage. Temperature difference between top and bottom zones always 10°C.
- Acceptable Ambient Temperatures: 18°C to 35°C
- Shelving: Horizontal storage for up to 10 bottles plus upright storage for two open bottles.
- Carbon filter: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Bottle lighting: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years for parts and labour, 5 years on compressor, 10 years on corrosion
- Oxygen Extraction System: Oxygen is extracted from open bottles to preserve wine for up to 10 days. Extraction heads are detachable for easy handling.
- Controlled Condensation: Internal embossed sheet metal allows excess condensation to trickle down to a removable drip pan.
- Effective Insulation: Eurocave’s CQI cellular insulant plus the 5cm cabinet walls are equivalent to almost 2 metres of solid earth!
Wine Cabinet Specifications
|Capacity||10 bottles stored horizontally plus 2 open bottles stored vertically.|
|Exterior Finish and Color||Black Casing with All Glass Door and Glass Top|
- Two temperature zones (gradual)
- Two 2 detachable oxygen extraction heads
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 32" x 12" x 18" (81 cm X 30 cm X 45 cm)
- Weight: 20 kg
Includes glass table top for those with modern decor tastes and wine lovers everywhere!