EuroCave Compact Wine Cabinet - Built In or Free Standing - V-259V3 PV FG
EuroCave, V-259V3 PV FG, New treated inoxidizable steel , Single temperature zone with electronic regulation from 5°C to 20°C, Includes 14 sliding shelves. Built-In or Free -Standing.
Model: V-259V3 PV FG
The Compact V2 range has been upgraded to the V3 version.
The changes are aimed specifically at improving the level of energy consumption without changing the design. Built-In or Free -Standing.
Here's how they did it:
- A new D-shaped evaporator
- A new condensor
- A new smooth aluminium tank bottom
- A new R600a Gas compressor
- A new glass for full glass and glass doors
- A new handle on the full glass door
- High-quality technical glass with low emissivity that prevents the entry of light, heat and radiation.
- Argon gas between the 2 glasses
- Bi-material door profile (PVC and aluminium)
Enjoy all of the quality features of a Eurocave wine cabinet in a more compact design! Eurocave Compact series wine cabinets are slimmer and vented from the front so that they can be built-into cabinetry or enclosed on both sides.
Wine Cabinet Features
- Temperature Control: Single temperature zone with electronic regulation from 5°C to 20°C
- Acceptable Ambient Temperatures: 0°C to 35°C
- Shelving: Includes 14 sliding shelves
- Carbon filter: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Reversible door: Yes
- Handle: Treated inoxidizable steel
- Bottle lighting: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years for parts and labour, 5 years on compressor, 10 years on corrosion
- Twin Process Thermal Control: Keep the temperature consistent, even when temperatures outside the cabinet range from 0° – 35°C! Eurocave ensures this with both heating and cooling processes and SRA aluminum walls for even temperature distribution.
- “Hygro +” Humidity Control System: Achieve a relative humidity consistently over 50% with stucco aluminum walls for even moisture distribution.
- Alarm System: Left the door ajar? Humidity level gone wrong? Too warm or cold in the cabinet? An alarm is triggered to let you know right away.
- Effective Insulation: Eurocave’s CQI cellular insulant plus the 5cm cabinet walls are equivalent to almost 2 metres of solid earth!
- “Breather Effect” Ventilation: This Eurocave cabinet comes with a separate vent for air intake and aire output. The intake vent also includes a charcoal filter for purifying the air.
- Vibration Exclusion: Let your wine rest in peace. The compressor is completely separated from the cabinet and stands on high performance silent blocks.
- High Capacity, Sturdy Shelving: Securely cradle bottles of various shapes/sizes in Eurocave’s sturdy shelving while maximizing your storage capacity.
Wine Cabinet Specifications
Capacity: Full Shelving Configuration:118 bottles and Bulk Configuration:167 bottles
Finish: Black Casing with All Glass Door or Black Casing with All Solid Door.
Dimensions: H x W x D: 70.42" x 23.5" x 22.2"
Electronic regulation from 5 to 22°C(5 to 12°C at the bottomand 15 à 22°C at the top)
Inner electronic display and settings
LED screen with touch buttons•Temperature visualisation•Automatic defrost
Visual alarms in case of disfunctioning: door open, fault sensor,temperature, carbon filte