Wine Guardian DS 1/4 Ton Sentinel
DS025 - 1/4 Ton, Cooling Capacity: 400 - 2000 cu.ft. Electrical Requirements: 208 - 230v / 1ph / 60Hz
DS025 - 1/4 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System
Designed for wine cellars from: 400 - 2000 cu.ft.
Evaporator/ Fan Coil: 16 3/4" L x 14" w x 14 1/4" H - 25lbs - 115v/1ph/60hz
Condensing Unit: 34" L x 12 " W x 26" H - 57LBS - 208-230v/1ph/60hz
Condensing unit operating capacities from 40°F/4°C for both the 1/4 ton and 1/2 ton.
Xtreme low ambient available as an option allowing the system to work as low as -20°F
Please contact us for assistance in calculating your ductwork requirements.
Although the cooling units are rated for various size rooms, the thermal load may require a larger sized cooling unit. Thermal load may be affected by glass in the cellar, room positioning or other factors. Please let a Rosehill Wine Cellar rep make some suggestions for you if needed.
Wine Guardian’s ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs. Four ducted split models are available—1/4 ton, ½ ton, 1-ton and 2-ton capacities.
DS025 - 1/4 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System:
- Evaporator Dimensions: 17"W x 14"H x 14"D
- Condensing Unit Dimensions : D34" L x 9" W x 25 1/8" H
- Designed for wine cellars from: 400 - 2000 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 115v / 1ph / 60 Hz
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Fan coil unit evaporator and condensing system , including cover suitable for outdoor use
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of duct-work
- Proudly American
- Humidification (freestanding or integrated)
- Electric heat (integrated)
- Duct Kits & Collars
- Remote monitoring - allows for your control center to be located in different location than your cellar.
- Condenser with Xterm Low Ambien Option
- Evaporator Serving Temperature Option
- Remote Sensor allows up to 3 sensors to be positioned in different areas of your cellar