Wine Guardian 1 Ton, Ducted Split Wine Cellar Cooling Unit 60Hz
DS088 - 1 Ton, Cooling Capacity: 1500 - 6000 cu.ft.
Electrical Requirements: 230v / 1ph / 60 Hz
Wine Guardian’s ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs. Four ducted split models are available—1/4 ton, ½ ton, 1-ton and 2-ton capacities.
DS088 - 1 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System
- Evaporator Dimensions: 17"W x 14"H x 22"D
- Condensing Unit Dimensions : 12"W x 26"H x 34"D
- Designed for wine cellars from: 1500 - 6000 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 230v / 1ph / 60 Hz
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Fan coil unit evaporator and condensing system , including cover suitable for outdoor use
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller (on top of evaporator in photo above, with displays in Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of duct-work
- Proudly American
- Humidification (freestanding or integrated)
- Electric heat (integrated)
- Duct Kits & Collars
- Remote monitoring - allows for your control center to be located in different location than your cellar.
- Remote Sensor allows up to 3 sensors to be positioned in different areas of your cellar