WhisperKOOL Ceiling Mount Twin Ductless Split – Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Ductless Split – Ceiling Mount Twin for Cellar Size: 3000 cu. ft., Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the environment.
Ductless Split – Ceiling Mount Twin, Offers excellent efficiency by drawing in the warmer air which accumulates at the ceiling, cooling and dispersing the air throughout the environment. Virtually invisible inside the cellar. Flare fittings for easy installation. Duramax coils, 2-speed fan switch, Hex mesh grille with air filter, Standard and 24V thermostat options available, KDT Digital Controller/Thermostat with 50-ft. cable. Includes cold weather start kit.
Cellar Size: Approx. 3000 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements)
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 8500
- Dimensions: Evaporators: 35.75”L x 14.5”W x 12.75”H, Condenser: 16.08”L x 16.23”W x 12.61"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 3/4
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.7
- Voltage Rating: Evaporator: 115V (15-amp dedicated circuit required), Condenser: 230V (15-amp dedicated circuit required)
- Weight: Evaporator: 80 lbs (per unit), Condenser: 67 lbs
- Amps: Evaporator: 1 running amp (per unit), compressor: LRA 43, RLA 8
- Line Set: Liquid line 3/8"; suction line 3/4" (less than 50-ft.), 7/8" (greater than 50-ft.)
- Drain Line: 1/4" ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation: Evaporator units are installed in the cellar (through the ceiling). Condensing unit can be installed up to 100 line feet from evaporator unit.
- Thermostat: Advanced digital display (50-ft. cable), liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (50-ft. cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 110°F condenser air intake temperature