WineKoolR, Two Doors, Single Deep, Mahogany
250 bottle capacity
Modern wood grains
54-63 degree range
Dimensions:72"H x 53 1/2" W x 19 1/2"D
- Climate Controlled Wine Cabinet : 54 - 64° range
- Double (2) bullet-proof glass doors (Lexan).
- Holds up to 250 750mL Bordeaux Wine Bottles, with 10% mix of half/split bottles
- Interior Lights Included
- (3" space required at back and on sides for ventilation and 4" space required on top)
- Top venting cooling unit
- Plugs into standard household outlet.
The newly designed Vintage Keeper wine cellars have 20% more bottle capacity, lightning fast assembly and over 200% more insulation value than the older generation of Vintage Keepers. The cabinets are made of reinforced stackable heavy duty honeycomb plastic which allowed the opportunity for increasing the insulation levels while reducing the overall weight and size. The shelves are also made of plastic with metal support bars running throughout.
A neat new feature - Different than the older generation: The current cabinets are "hot air up" meaning they need unobstructed air flow at top of cabinet, but this allows the cabinets to be placed closer to the wall at the rear of the cabinet.
Cellars will have bullet-proof (Lexan) glass doors (like Plexiglass).
The production of older version of Vintage Keeper was likely stopped around 2009, all units produced since then are new material, new format, new sizes.
WineKoolR SOVEREIGN Slimline - How It Works:
- Ultra-quiet digital wine cooling unit.
- Temperature range 52 to 64 degrees or set to Celsius.
- Two "quiet" fan settings.
- Vibration & acoustic damping/isolation within the cooling unit.
- Airflow is computerized.
- Plugs into standard 15amp dedicated outlet: 115volt/15amp.
- Running amps of the unit are 2.5A.
Where to put Your WineKoolR SOVEREIGN Slimline Wine Cabinet:
- The Vintage Keeper ™ is a top-exhausting wine cabinet and therefore is not to be built-in in any way. The Vintage Keeper is to sit in a climate controlled room that is well ventilated. These wine cabinet are not meant to be built in. Only units which specify “zero-clearance” or “built-in” can be built into cabinetry.
- Cold cellars, garages, attics, hot laundry rooms, or outdoors are not suitable places for a Vintage Keeper to be placed. The room in which a Vintage Keeper is placed must not exceed 80F / 27C.
- Not designed for commercial use.
Bottle capacity is based on standard bordeaux bottles with a 10% mix of half bottles - so the actual bottle capacity indicated may be slightly overstated. Please note these cabinets are still extremely efficient in how the bottles are loaded into the cabinet. and the manufacturer has been able to acheive the stated capacity. Some manufacturer's may indicate large bottle capacity but this may entail a large amount of bulk storage which can be awkward.
The Vintage Keeper Wine Cabinet is built to CSA-US, CSA-Canada and CE International overall certification.