WhisperKOOL 2500 Slimline Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
U-WKSL2500-115-2, Through-the-wall installation, Quiet and efficient operation, Advanced electronic display, Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe, Can be mounted in the often-unused space above a door, 30°F temperature differential, Cellar Size: 350 cu.ft
The Slimline is WhisperKOOL’s quietest interior venting self contained unit available. Developed to mount in a living area and designed to fit into the often unused space between the cellar door and ceiling, giving the collector maximum storage capacity.
The system is equipped with WhisperKOOL’s Platinum Series controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology.
This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which insure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. With efficiency in mind, the Slimline uses less power than most traditional units while having the ability to cool cellars up to 350 cubic feet.
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Energy saving mode
- Can be mounted above the door
- 30°F temperature differential.
Cellar Size: Approx. 300 cu. ft. when cellar is fully insulated and sealed with a proper vapor barrier (each wine cellar is unique and has specific cooling requirements)
Please contact wine cave, for any question.
- BTU/h w/85°F air entering condenser coil: 1453
- Dimensions: 19"L x 22"W x 10.25"H
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- HP: 1/8
- Refrigeration Tons: 0.12
- Voltage Rating: 115V (20-amp dedicated circuit required); 230V (subject to availability)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Amps: 3.5 (running amps)
- Drain Line: 3/8” ID clear plastic tubing
- Installation: Through the wall (above a doorway)
- Thermostat: Advanced digital controller, liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe (retractable cable)
- Temp. Delta: Can maintain a 55°F cellar temperature with up to 85°F condenser air intake temperature