Eurocave Premiere Series Wine Cabinets, EURO PREM-L PV
Glass door, with 8 Sliding, and 3 fixed Shelves (EURO PREM-L PV). Capacity: 192 Bottles
EuroCave Premiere - Essentielle Wine Cabinet - EURO PREM-L PV
(8 sliding, 3 fixed Shelves)
H x W x D (in inches): 72" x 25 3/4" x 27 1/7"
H x W x D (in mm): 1828.8 x 654 x 689
Weight: 156 lbs - 71 kg
Formerly known as: EUROV266 PV
Wine Cabinet Features
- Temperature Control: Single temperature zone with electronic regulation from 10°C to 14°C
- Acceptable Ambient Temperatures: 0°C to 35°C
- Shelving: 8 Sliding Shelves and 3 Fixed Shelves
- Carbon filter: Yes
- Lock: Yes
- Reversible door: Yes
- Handle: Inset Plastic Handle
- Bottle lighting: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years for parts and labour, 5 years on compressor, 10 years on corrosion
- Twin Process Thermal Control: Keep the temperature consistent, even when temperatures outside the cabinet range from 0° – 35°C! Eurocave ensures this with both heating and cooling processes and SRA aluminum walls for even temperature distribution.
- “Hygro +” Humidity Control System: Achieve a relative humidity consistently over 50% with stucco aluminum walls for even moisture distribution. Note: Premiere line cabinets do not have a digital hygrometry display.
- Effective Insulation: Eurocave’s CQI cellular insulant plus the 5cm cabinet walls are equivalent to almost 2 metres of solid earth!
- “Breather Effect” Ventilation: This Eurocave cabinet comes with a separate vent for air intake and aire output. The intake vent also includes a charcoal filter for purifying the air.
- Vibration Exclusion: Let your wine rest in peace. The compressor is completely separated from the cabinet and stands on high performance silent blocks.
Solid Black Laminate Door Model with 3 fixed and 8 Sliding Shelves (EURO PREM-L PV)
|Shelving Configuration for EURO PREM-L PV
|Standard configuration (3 fixed, 8 sliding)
|Maximum capacity (less shelves)
All Sliding Shelves
A Maximum of 14 sliding shelves will fit.
|All Presentation Shelves
A Maximum of 5 presentation shelves will fit. 22 bottles on 4 shelves and 17 bottles on 1 shelf with 14 bottles in bulk storage below and a standard shelf with 13